Monday, October 25, 2010

A Note On Scheduling


Hey everyone. You may have noticed the two-day absence of posts. (I know that the viewer numbers certainly haven’t been there the last few days.) I don’t really have an excuse for it except for a pair of very long days when I wasn’t home until very late. I plan on writing an extra post for the next two days to make up for it, alongside making up the excess writing I need to do to get back on the metaphorical horse. This weekend was rough on my resolutions.

This post, which isn’t going to count for purposes of anything, is basically just a scheduling notice. We’re back to 1-per-day, including November. I’m back down to 1 NaNo for the month (it wasn’t going to get done, and an unreachable goal wouldn’t motivate me).

Today (Monday) I’ll be writing on the new Frost Mage tree, as of 4.0.1, which I’ve been playing around with on my mage. In addition, I’m planning on writing last week’s Picks of the Week (which means watching Bones.)

Tomorrow (Tuesday), we’ll have a note about some tips for beginning DM’s, as well as the next post in Seeking Shadows (which I know that some of you have been anxiously anticipating!)

In addition, I might do a post about my planning for NaNoWriMo, and how I’m merging two stories I had come up with into the thing that I’ll actually be furiously writing this time next week.

So, that’s the plan. Time to execute.

No comments:

Post a Comment